Join the Team
Careers / Internships
We’re consistently looking for talent at all levels.
Still pursuing your degree? Seasoned pro looking for a fresh chapter? Hieronymus is actively searching team members focused on continual learning, building relationships, and ready to work in a supportive, collaborative environment.
Hieronymus encourages the professional, spiritual, and emotional welfare of our employees with a goal of healthy work-life balance. We intentionally demonstrate these common values in all we do:
- Devotion to Purpose & Quality
- Team Attitude
- Mutual Encouragement
- Open Self-Critique and Correction
- Pride in our Product
- Close Bonds
Learn what it’s like to work with Hieronymus with a paid spring or summer internship. Our interns are considered entry level associates, handling real client work, and engaging with our staff at all levels.
Starting your career can be an overwhelming decision. When you join Hieronymus – you’re joining family. We support new hires with mentorships and continual training.
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(k) Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Full-Time Schedule
- Paid Employee Health Plan
- CPA Exam Incentives and Financial Support
- Continuing Education Courses
- Diverse Assignment Opportunities
- Family-Friendly Environment
- Schedule and Hours Committed to Work/Life Balance